Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays reveals new USA tour for 2016/17
Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, from The Camping and Caravanning Club, has launched a new escorted tour to appeal to motorhomers with a passion for the music and food of the US Deep South.
The music-inspired Rhythms of the Deep South Escorted Tour lasts 27 days, and its itinerary includes famous locations such as Memphis, Graceland and Nashville.
Those on the tour will also spend time soaking up the vibrant live music scene in New Orleans, where they can explore the French Quarter, before driving up into Mississippi to visit a typical plantation estate.
Richard Grimsdale, Travel Services Director at Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, said: “I’m expecting this tour to prove hugely popular. It takes in six southern states, in addition to famous sites from the era of Elvis and country music legends such as Dolly Parton. It truly offers something for nature lovers and music aficionados alike.”
Further details on the tour can be found in the new Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays 2016/17 brochure, which at 76 pages is the largest edition of the publication to date. To download it, visit www.myccc.co.uk/brochures.
The Rhythms of the Deep South Escorted Tour is just the latest in a very exciting US Escorted Tours line-up from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays. It’s the perfect addition to the hugely popular ‘California Dreaming’ and ‘Western Adventure’ tours.
And those who prefer not to be tied to a set itinerary or travel within a group now have a fantastic new tool to research and build their own holiday.
The new-look Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays website has an online tour planner called “MY Worldwide” that enables visitors to the website to create a list of their favourite holiday ideas and locations. They can save it for later or send it to a Travel Specialist, who will be happy to provide a bespoke itinerary and quotation.
Simply visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk and click the “MY Worldwide” icon at the top of the page to get started.
For further information, to request a copy of the 2016/17 brochure, or to book a Worldwide Motorhoming Holiday, call 024 7647 5340. You can book and take part in a Worldwide Escorted Tour even if you’re not a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
For further media information or images, please contact:
Rob Ganley on 024 7647 5204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Robson on 024 7647 5291 or email@example.com
Notes for Editors
1. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays is operated by The Camping and Caravanning Club which is 114-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 108 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 16 Camping in the Forest touring sites.
2. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed worldwide tours, visit facebook.com/worldwidemh or twitter.com/Worldwide_CCC.
3. Get inspired: for the latest videos on Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays destinations, visit bit.ly/WorldwideMotorhoming.
4. Camping & Caravanning is the world's longest established and largest circulation monthly magazine for all forms of camping. It was established 110 years ago, and today is in the top 50 UK titles for circulation.
5. The Camping & Caravanning app is the latest extension to the Camping & Caravanning brand, which is available in print, online via its own-branded website www.myccc.co.uk/magazine, and now in tablet form.