Club Care Insurance sponsors first Club Tent Satisfaction Survey
Club Care Insurance, the provider of insurance services for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, has committed to sponsoring the Club’s first ever owner satisfaction survey into tents.
The Club launched the survey earlier in the camping season, to examine campers’ attitudes to the tents they’ve bought and owned since new from January 2012.
The online survey is open to both members and non-members, and closes on Sunday 18 October 2015. Each completed survey received before the closing date will be included in a prize draw to win a month’s free camping on the Club’s award-winning network of 108 campsites.
By asking thousands of campers to share their experiences, the Club is gathering in-depth information on which are the very best tents on the market today.
The results will be collated and shared at the Club’s first Tent Owner Satisfaction Awards, in association with Club Care Insurance, at which the winners will be announced in February 2016.
The full survey results will be published on the Club website following the awards ceremony, and for anyone planning to buy their next tent, it will be essential information.
Club Care Insurance introduced an exciting new Camping Insurance product earlier this year. With insurance packages starting at just £15 a year, including cover to protect campers’ tents and belongings, it’s proven extremely popular with Club members already.
Darren Whittington, Membership Services Director at the Club, said: “It’s a perfect fit for Club Care Insurance to sponsor the Club’s Tent survey. This is the only survey of its kind on the market today that seeks to gain information from those in the know about tents; those who use them come rain or shine and have invested time and money in choosing them. Club Care understands the importance of getting it right, and works to get our members the best quote for their Camping Insurance.”
Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care Insurance, said: “We’re absolutely committed to protecting Club members, their tents and equipment from the things that can go wrong when camping, whether it is damage from the elements such as storms or accidental damage. That’s why we’re passionate about helping to improve tents for the benefit of all, and are delighted to be sponsoring such an important survey and awards scheme.”
Anyone who has bought and owned a tent from new since January 2012 is invited to take part in the survey. It takes about 10 minutes to complete, and can be accessed here: bit.ly/tentownersurvey.
To get an insurance quote for your tent or other camping unit, call 0800 980 5681 or visit www.clubcareinsurance.com.
For further media information or images, please contact:
Rob Ganley on 024 7647 5204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Robson on 024 7647 5291 or
Notes for Editors
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 114-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 108 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 16 Camping in the Forest touring sites.
2. The survey is open to all who have bought and owned a tent from new since 1 January 2012.
3. The Club will release the results of the survey in February 2016.
4. To view the Terms and Conditions relating to the month’s free camping prize, please visit myccc.co.uk/tc.
5. Camping & Caravanning is the world's longest established and largest circulation monthly magazine for all forms of camping. It was established 114 years ago, and today is in the top 50 UK titles for circulation.
6. The Camping & Caravanning app is the latest extension to the Camping & Caravanning brand, which is available in print, online via its own-branded website www.myccc.co.uk/magazine, and now in tablet form.