Great savings to be made on Canada tour with Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays
Prices for the 2016 Niagara and Great Lakes Escorted Tour of Canada from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays have been reduced by more than £250 per person, which is great news for people getting ready to plan their next big adventure during the upcoming holidays.
Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays from The Camping and Caravanning Club runs Escorted Tours to ten destinations across the globe, in addition to a host of tailor-made fly-drive holiday options to the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Southern Africa and Argentina.
Discounts on the Niagara and The Great Lakes Escorted Tour have been made possible thanks to a stronger Pound and improved exchange rate since the release of the latest WMH brochure in October. In addition to the discount in price, the tour has been extended to 22-days, and will now allow members to spend more time at stunning locations along the route, including the Bruce Peninsular and Fathom Five National Marine Park.
The tour is one of five North American Escorted Tours organised by Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, and is among the most popular. It takes in Lake Ontario, Niagara Falls, Toronto and the St Lawrence Seaway.
The Niagara and Great Lakes Escorted Tour now costs £2,895 per person, a saving of £255 on the list price of £3,150. It is a major draw in the new Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays brochure for 2016/17. At 76 pages, this is the largest edition of the publication to date.
A new website supports the brochure and includes a new online tour planner called “MY Worldwide” that enables visitors to the site to create a list of their favourite holiday ideas and locations. They can then either save it for later or send it to a WMH Travel Specialist, who can provide a bespoke itinerary and quotation. It’s perfect for those who prefer not to be tied to a set itinerary or to travel within a group.
Simply visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk and click the “MY Worldwide” icon at the top of the page to get started.
Also, a new animated video gives visitors a guided tour of how to use the “MY Worldwide” planner, and shows how to book the perfect worldwide escape. To watch the video, and other great videos to inspirational destinations, visit the Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays YouTube channel: bit.ly/WorldwideMotorhoming.
Richard Grimsdale, Travel Services Director at Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, said: “We are thrilled to launch this new standalone website to support our biggest ever brochure. The site is packed with exciting new features, making it easier than ever for visitors to research holiday destinations, different types of motorhomes and the unique tours we offer.”
For more information, bookings or to request a Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays 2016/17 brochure, visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk or call 024 7647 5340. Non-members of The Camping and Caravanning Club can also book with Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays and call on the Club’s Travel Service to build their dream holiday.
To view and download the brochure online, visit www.myccc.co.uk/brochures.
For further media information or images, please contact:
Rob Ganley on 024 7647 5204 or email@example.com
Andrew Robson on 024 7647 5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Editors
1. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays is operated by The Camping and Caravanning Club which is 114-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 108 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 16 Camping in the Forest touring sites.
2. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed worldwide tours, visit facebook.com/worldwidemh or twitter.com/Worldwide_CCC.
3. Get inspired: for the latest videos on Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays destinations, visit bit.ly/WorldwideMotorhoming.
4. Camping & Caravanning is the world's longest established and largest circulation monthly magazine for all forms of camping. It was established 110 years ago, and today is in the top 50 UK titles for circulation.
5. The Camping & Caravanning app is the latest extension to the Camping & Caravanning brand, which is available in print, online via its own-branded website www.myccc.co.uk/magazine, and now in tablet form.