www.exclusivelodges.co.uk …Offering you an avenue to your dream lifestyle
Exclusivity, idyllic surroundings and a chance to live the dream in peace and tranquillity are offered through a new website - www.exclusivelodges.co.uk.
The website will give viewers the chance to view our luxury Lodge Holiday Homes for sale at various locations around the UK. Each location offers beautiful scenery, peaceful surroundings, security and a friendly community spirit. The Lodges themselves are manufactured to the highest standards by well respected firms Tingdene, Omar and Pemberton.
Through the site, future owners can not only view the stunning, wood clad Lodges available, but can also find out information about the area local to the site. If users have any questions or want more information, this is made easier through a simple ‘contact us’ link.
Mel Hill, Chairman of the Sites Committee at the Club says, “The website will give users the opportunity to view the Lodges and find out about the areas before they take the next step. It is ideal to give a taste of what can be expected if you own a Lodge, and to showcase some of the different types of Lodges available. This will be really useful to people looking to buy a luxury holiday home in glorious parts of the UK.”
Stephen Page, Marketing Administration Assistant for Tingdene said “Tingdene Leisure Homes offer the ultimate holiday accommodation, individually built by skilled craftsman to achieve the highest build specification. Tingdene are proud to work with the Camping and Caravanning Club.”
The Lodge Holiday Homes are offered through the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping – The Camping and Caravanning Club. The area surrounding the Holiday Homes is maintained to the Club’s high standards, with the Site Managers encouraging the adoption of the ‘Friendly Club’ ethos.
For more information about Lodge Holiday Homes please visit the new website or call Paula Giles on 024 7647 5320.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is 106 years old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has over 100 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and 3 Cabin Sites.
Lodges are available at Lakeside – Keswick, Winchcombe – Cotswolds and Rhandirmwym – Carmarthenshire. Prices start from £95,000. Lodges offer a new, and luxurious way, to enjoy the outdoors and unbeatable scenery.
National awards for 2006/7 include:
- Practical Motorhome 2007 Sovereign Awards – Carefree International Travel Service awarded Gold Sovereign.
- Best Contact Centre Under 50 Seats in Europe at the European Call Centre Awards 2006
- Loo of the Year, Overall UK Winner 2006.
- Loo of the Year, Glencoe Site - Winner in Scotland 2006
- Scottish Thistle Awards, Glencoe Site highly commended 2006
- Camping Magazine’s readers voted Minehead Site as the Most Scenic Camp Site in Britain 2006.
- Enjoy England Excellence Awards, Sandringham Site awarded silver for 2006.
- North East England Excellence in Tourism Awards, Barnard Castle awarded bronze for 2006
- MMM’s readers voted Teversal Site as the Best Camp Site 2006.