Marketing Executive - Camping in the Forest
Marketing Executive – Camping in the Forest
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organising fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan and New Zealand.
Our Marketing Team has a vacancy for a Marketing Executive. Our Marketing and Communications department has over 50 employees across Digital, Communications, Publications and Product Executives.
The post will take ownership of all marketing activity for our Camping in the Forest product, working directly with the internal stakeholders to execute the marketing plan in line with strategy.
Camping in the Forest is a joint venture with The Forestry Commission and is a leading brand in it’s own right but also benefits from being in The Camping and Caravanning Club portfolio. Camping in the Forest is a network of 14 campsites set in beautiful locations with it’s own ecommerce website.
Duties will include:
- Use customer insight and business awareness to execute an annual marketing plan for a product or business unit
- Monitor market trends and feed back into the key stakeholders
- Deliver and adapt a schedule of work for the season that includes paid for and FOC activity
- Work closely with the operational product owner to fully understand the product and its audience
- Ensure the correct marketing messages and activities are delivered
- Build relationships with internal marketing services (PR, Design, Digital) and/or marketing agencies
- Overseeing the production of newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaise with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
To be considered for this post you should have the following skills or experience:
- An understanding of different marketing channels
- Delivery of marketing campaigns
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to use data to fuel marketing activity
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
A CIM or Product management qualification or equivalent is desirable.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering note and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (recruitment Advisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org