Senior Email Marketing Executive
Senior Email Marketing Executive, Coventry
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping, we are a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members.
We are a £64m turnover organisation and have over 250 staff in our modern Head Office. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organise fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan and New Zealand.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Email Marketing Executive who will be responsible for managing and developing the business’ email marketing programme across a range of products and services. The role involves creating engaging, revenue-generating email campaigns, tracking and reporting on performance and owning the email channel.
This is a key role in a large Digital Marketing team that’s part of a wider Marketing Department of 50+ employees. The Senior Email Marketing Executive has one direct report.
Day to day duties will include:
• To plan, co-ordinate and manage the email marketing activity in line with the overall digital strategy, including a mix of welcome, reactivation, seasonal, product and service messaging.
• Create data-driven, personalised email campaigns and tests that deliver against targets through a segmented customer base
• Develop and manage the email marketing automation programme, driven by customer behaviour and response in order to increase email effectiveness
• Drive and optimise key traffic and revenue metrics including Open Rates, CTR and overall engagement.
• Reporting of budget allocation for all activities for the email channel, ensuring a positive ROI.
• Accountable for the email database with the objective of increasing engagement and response rates.
The post requires the following skills:
• At least 3 years’ B2C e-commerce experience creating, planning and managing email marketing activities.
• Good copywriting ability, able to adapt tone and content to a variety of different audience segments, in order to attract, engage and influence.
• Good understanding of the Email Marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies
• Practical knowledge of online analytics products - Google Analytics and/or similar.
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple stakeholder requirements
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. We offer a competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Advisor) to email@example.com