Marketing Executive -9-12 months Fixed Term
Marketing Executive (Camping in the Forest) – 9 to 12 month fixed-term
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organising fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan and New Zealand.
We have over 700,000 members and a turnover of £60m, we're definitely not a small operation; although our culture still retains that friendly, 'family' feel.
We have a fixed term vacancy of Marketing Executive for our popular Camping in the Forest sites (www.campingintheforest.co.uk). Our Marketing and Communications department has over 50 employees across Digital, Communications, Publications and Product Marketing.
The post is varied and deals with a wide range of channels including direct mail packs, email campaigns, web, newspaper and magazine advertisements, exhibition stands and road shows. Our Marketing Executives work in collaboration with our digital team, designers, media buyers and external agencies.
This is a 9 to 12 month fixed-term contract.
Duties will include:
- Use customer insight and business awareness to execute an annual marketing plan for CITF
- Monitor market trends and feed back into the key stakeholders
- Deliver and adapt a schedule of work for the season
- Work closely with the product owners to fully understand the product and its audience
- Ensure the correct marketing messages and activities are delivered
- Build relationships with internal marketing services (PR, Design, Digital) and external agencies
- Execute the marketing strategy across all channels
To be considered for this post you should have the following skills or experience:
- An understanding of different marketing channels
- Delivery of marketing campaigns
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
A CIM or Product management qualification or equivalent is desirable.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Adviser) to email@example.com