Digital Content Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping, we are a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members.
We are a £60m turnover organisation and have over 250 staff in our modern Head Office. Our products include network of more than 100 UK campsites, Camping in the Forest, ReadyCamp and we have an in-house European Travel Service that provides Club members with campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organising fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Argentina, New Zealand and Japan. Each product has it’s own customer facing website.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Executive to join our talented Digital Team. This post works alongside SEO and Content specialists in ensuring content is relevant, optimised and accurate across all our websites.
Day to day duties will include:
- Producing and publishing content (articles, blogs, web copy)
- Writing accurate and original content
- Sourcing supporting imagery
- Creating compelling landing pages to drive organic traffic
- Conduct Keyword research to drive organic visibility and authority
- Complete website change requests
- Using analytics tools to monitor and measure results
We're looking for the following skills and experience :
- 1 year experience of either optimisation or producing content
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Understanding of on-page SEO and copywriting
- Ability to demonstrate success via metrics
- Strong literacy, numeracy and attention to detail
We have recently changed the platform of our websites and are constantly investing to improve our digital performance. Out digital marketing team has 11 employees and sits in a wider marketing team of 50.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation.