Senior Marketing Executive - European and Worldwide Travel Services
Senior Marketing Executive - European and Worldwide Travel
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organise fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan, South Africa and New Zealand.
We have over 250 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our talented team.
The successful applicant will co-ordinate all of the marketing for the Travel Services business unit and works directly with product owners to develop the marketing plan.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the post-holder will generate customer insight to shape business decisions and marketing campaigns.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the operational product owners to fully understand the product and its audience, ensure the correct marketing messages and activities are implemented as a result
- Use customer insight and business awareness to build an annual marketing plans for a product or business unit
- Develop a long term strategy for the Travel Services marketing and the products included within that business unit
- Monitor market trends and feed back into the key stakeholders
- Develop a schedule of work for the season that includes paid for and FOC activity
- Overseeing the production of print advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Produce and track marketing budgets and spend in line with business expectation
- Understand and interpret commercial figures to shape their marketing behaviour
- Respond quickly to trading conditions to produce short term tactical campaigns that focus on generating revenue, volume or margin
Applicants should be able to display the following skills or experience:
- Has run marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Control and tracking of expenditure within the marketing budget
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Understand key metrics that influence marketing and business decisions
- Can Co-ordinate the launch of campaigns to external customers as well as employees
- The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar marketing related role and have exposure to the full marketing mix. The post requires commercial awareness, preferably in product management.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
To apply please send a CV and covering note, specifying salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Advisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org