Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organising fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan and New Zealand.
Our Business Systems Team has around 30 people working in different specialisms, our organization may be the oldest of it’s kind however we are innovative in thought and benefit from modern offices and technology.
The team has a vacancy for a Digital Project Manager. This post works within a talented team of Project Managers and Business Analysts in developing and delivering Digital Solutions.
The post aims to improve delivery of all things digital across the business, covering ecommerce and non-transactional websites through effective project management
Duties will include:
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and completion of digital projects
- Create/execute project plans to meet the needs of the business
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Ensuring projects are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Develop and maintain good working relationships, in particular with the Marketing & Communications team
- Ensure that own projects are formally closed and reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, ad-hoc reporting on project status’ (summary and ad-hoc detailed reports)
Applicants should possess the following:
- Proven experience of project managing technical projects including web development
- Understanding of various website content management systems including e-commerce / transactional website platforms
- Knowledge of what looks good in a digital world for customers
- Management of 3rd parties
- Strong stakeholder management
- Examples of successfully running projects to time, budget and specification
- Able to communicate clearly to a non-technical audience
The post will involve a mixture of longer term strategic projects as well as small to medium scale project work. Our organisation benefits from regular investment in its systems and process, the Senior Digital Project Manager will have opportunity to impact on our continued growth and improvement.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude, generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (recruitment Advisor) to email@example.com