Regional Property Maintenance Officer
£30,000 per annum
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 120 UK campsites. We have over 200 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a turnover of around £60m.
Our Property Services team is growing. We’re investing in new posts in order to further deliver outstanding campsites for our members. In the last 18 months we have either acquired or built new sites in fantastic locations across the UK including the Lake District and Sherwood, this growth is set to continue.
Our Property Services team will consist of over 30 employees dedicated to ensuring we have the best facilities and pitches, building on our position as the oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping in the U.K.
We are currently looking for four Regional Maintenance Officers to work and be based around the following regions:
- Midlands and West
- East of England
These are excellent opportunities for experienced multi-skilled maintenance professionals to join a large UK leisure industry operator.
You will be regionally based and manage a property portfolio from a maintenance and repairs aspect, ensuring our properties are maintained to a high standard and remain functional at all times.
Day to day duties are completing property inspections and carrying out investigational work to either address on site or appoint contractors to complete and oversee the works.
Ideally we are looking for a bias towards electrical site maintenance experience and someone who is capable of undertaking a range of repairs, including building, plumbing and decoration as required. A company vehicle, tools and kit will be provided.
Your Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To undertake a range of repairs, including building, plumbing and decoration as required, as well as overseeing external contractors in the upkeep of the site and facilities
- To assist in the day to day maintenance of the property network ensuring contractors are appointed and orders are raised in order to maintain an operational and H&S compliant facilities infrastructure
- To ensure the maintenance repair requests are delivered within the KPI timescales
- To work closely with Site Managers, Regional Support Managers, and Regional Managers in developing the camp sites to ensure health and safety, operational and commercial optimisation
- To attend meetings on site and Head Office when required
- To attend relevant courses and acquire knowledge for the benefit of the whole team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Technical experience and certification in a maintenance/repairs discipline (preferably electrical)
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Flexibility as overnight stays and UK travel will be required to carry out the role
- A HNC in Building Studies or technical equivalent is desirable
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. The company offers a generous annual leave entitlement and life assurance amongst other attractive benefits.
To be part of the next phase of our journey, please send your CV and cover letter, along with your salary expectation to Barny Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org