Portfolio Products Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Plus car / car allowance
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites, have an in-house Travel Service that provides Club members with ferry crossings and campsite bookings throughout Europe, as well as organise fly-drive tours to exciting destinations such as Japan, South Africa and New Zealand. We have over 260 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a turnover of around £64m.
Our Property Services team is growing. We’re investing in new posts in order to further deliver outstanding campsites for our members. In the last 12 months we have either acquired or built new sites in fantastic locations across the UK including the Lake District and Sherwood, this growth is set to continue.
Our Property Services team will consist of over 30 employees dedicated to ensuring we have the best facilities and pitches, building on our position as the oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping in the U.K.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Complete GAP analysis on the current and required camping product requirements and improvements to meet the Club strategy business plans
• Provide product expertise needed to make informed product development decisions.
• Work closely with the operations and property and development department to ensure the product specifications meets the business and customer needs
• Manage the Club Holiday Home sales process and legal compliance
• Recommend and manage the holiday home pitch inventory identifying areas of growth
• Contribute to the strategic development and alignment of the campsite offering and product development portfolio mix
• To attend relevant courses and acquire knowledge for the benefit of the whole team
• Contribute to marketing promotions and campaigns
• Report on market trends and opportunities
• Report on sales actuals v’s budget
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• At least 5 years proven management in self-catering and mixed property portfolio delivery
• Experience of working with a mixed retail offering in a leisure / campsite environment
• Excellent standard of communication, both written and verbal
• Focused and able to work well on your own initiative as well as be part of a team
• Full clean driving licence
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. The company offers a generous annual leave entitlement and life assurance amongst other attractive benefits.
To be part of the next phase of our journey, please send in a cv and cover letting, with salary expectation to our recruitment team at email@example.com
The Camping and Caravanning Club actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match the needs of the Club with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.