Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We are a leading UK membership organisation, providing a wealth of products and services covering all aspects of camping and caravanning in the United Kingdom and abroad.
Our turnover is over £60m, we operate a network of 120 UK campsites, have 200 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and an additional 500 employees based on our sites seasonally. Our membership is over 300,000 households.
Our Business Systems Team consists of Service Desk Analysts, Engineers, Architects, Test, Project Managers and Business Analysts.
Reporting to the Projects Team Manager, this post will be responsible for driving the development and delivery of technology change across all areas of the Club, across all departments including HR (iTrent), Finance (Great Plains), Membership (Salesforce), Bookings (Traveller) and Digital.
The postholder will manage projects and suppliers in support of the Clubs strategic and operational plans, whilst ensuring that the delivery is within cost, quality and timescale.
This post is part of a team that are key to successful improvements across our I.T. systems. We’re looking for someone who is able to engage and build good working relationships across the business and suppliers as well as end to end I.T Project Manager experience.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion projects.
• To build, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships (Business teams, clients, partners & vendors) during project delivery.
• Continuously monitor projects for risk, issues and regulatory compliance and take appropriate action to mitigate/escalate in a timely manner.
• Support the Project Team Manager in the setting and meeting of project objectives, budgets, and ensure all activities are carried out cost effectively and within timeframes needed by the wider department and business stakeholders.
• Provide regular high-level project updates to the Project Team Manager
• Ensure that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly, ad-hoc reporting on project status’ (summary and ad-hoc detailed reports) as required.
We are looking for the following in applications:
• 2+ years of effective project management experience of IT/Technology change
• Experience of capturing and documenting business requirements and processes
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
• Solution focused with a problem solving approach
• Excellent customer facing skills with the ability to build strong relationships with other business areas
This is an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects across the whole organisation. The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work, with a supportive and dedicated team. We offer free parking and generous annual leave entitlement, amongst other benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please email your CV, along with a covering letter and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Manager) to email@example.com or contact Barny for an initial conversation in confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications normally received unfortunately it is not possible for the Club to communicate back with each applicant so please note that if you do not hear from the Club within 2 weeks of sending your application you should assume that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Candidates selected for interview will normally be contacted by telephone and email.
The Camping and Caravanning Club actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match the needs of the Club with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum