Frequently asked questions

Look for answers using the search box below.

For technical questions visit our Tech Talk Q&A or for further reading visit our Help and Advice section where you will find our Data Sheets.

If you can’t find the answer to your question, you can use our online enquiry form.

Find answers: Submit a question

  • What is a CCI Card and do I need one when camping in Europe?

    A Camping Card International (CCI) is a handy identity card containing your passport details which can be left with reception instead of your passport. Read more »

  • What is Out and About magazine?

    Out & About magazine is published each month and contains all the information members need to know about the Club’s Social Camping activities, including full listings of Meets and Temporary Holiday Sites organised by the Club’s local groups. Read more »

  • What if members forget to ‘opt in’ to receive Out and About before April 2019 issue?

    All members with Paper Membership will be able to opt in to receive Out & About magazine at any point in the future. Read more »