Ready Camp Christmas Competition
Embrace the Christmas vibes and be in with a chance to win a hamper worth £85, filled with delightful festive food and wine. Whether it's relishing tea and jam at breakfast or savouring luxury mince pies with a glass of red on a cosy evening, this hamper caters to every merry moment.
Hamper goodies include:
• Bottle of Las Carlinas Garnacha
• Grandma Wilds Luxury Mince Pies
• Rich Dundee Cake by Welsh Hills Bakery
• Masala Dippers by Howdah
• Ginger Thins by Anna's
• Apple & Cinnamon Milk Chocolate Bar by Choc Affair
• Joe & Seph’s Speculoos Popcorn
• Lemon Biscuits in a Hessian Bag by Farmhouse Biscuits
• Luxury Chocolate Domes by The Cambridge Confectionary Company
• Strawberry Jam by Thursday Cottage
• Afternoon Tea by New English Teas
• Wicker Basket
To enter the competition, simply tell us what you love most about Ready Camp by Monday 4th December 2023 - your entry is your ticket to a festive feast.
Best of luck!
Terms and conditions
2. This prize is not open to Camping and Caravanning Club employees or members of their family.
3. To enter you must answer the competition question on the website form.
4. One entry per person.
5. This prize draw is open to UK residents only.
6. You must be over 18 to enter this prize draw; entries from under 18s will be null and void.
7. Ready Camp will give the prize winner: Jingle Bells Christmas Hamper
8. Prize sourced from:
Clearwater Hampers Ltd, 36 Innovation Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RT.
• Please note that some of the food items contain and/or have come in contact with common allergens such as soya, eggs, milk, nuts, almonds, sesame, mustard, sulphites, sulphur dioxide, and gluten sources (oat, spelt, rye and barley). You must be aware you that the products/hampers are stored and packaged in environments in which nuts, gluten and sesame may be present.
• This hamper contains alcohol.
This product contains:
• 1 x Las Carlinas Garnacha (75cl)
• 1 x Grandma Wilds 4 Luxury Mince Pies (260g)
• 1 x Rich Dundee Cake by Welsh Hills Bakery (380g)
• 1 x Masala Dippers by Howdah (150g)
• 1 x Ginger Thins by Anna's
• 1 x Apple & Cinnamon Milk Chocolate Bar by Choc Affair (90g)
• 1 x Joe & Seph’s Speculoos Popcorn (80g)
• 1 x Lemon Biscuits in a Hessian Bag by Farmhouse Biscuits
• 1 x Three Luxury Chocolate Domes by The Cambridge Confectionary Company (54g)
• 1 x Thursday Cottage Strawberry Jam (112g)
• 1 x New English Tea Green Christmas Afternoon Tea (20g)
• 1 x Wicker Basket
9. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to cancel and/or amend the prize should circumstances beyond their control occur.
10. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. The winner will be contacted by email / telephone on Tuesday 5th December 2023 with details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days of the notification, the prize is null and void and the promoter will draw a new winner who will be notified in accordance with these terms.
12. To find out the name and county of the winner send a SAE to The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH after the 15th January 2024.
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
The Camping and Caravanning Club