- Cadac Competition
Win a 2 Cook 2 Pro Deluxe QR plus Threaded Cartridge Regulator, worth £170
To celebrate The Eat Local partnership between Cadac and The Camping and Caravanning Club; Cadac are offering you the opportunity to win a 2 cook 2 pro Deluxe QR worth £170.
The possibility of discovery is endless with the 2 Cook 2. This stylish gas barbecue is the ultimate table top companion; with an integrated quick release coupling and two independent burners, each with push button piezo ignition, you can cook on one or two burners simultaneously.
At just under 5kg, don’t let its lightweight size deceive you, the 2 Cook 2 knows no limits. Comfortably catering for 2-4 people, this versatile BBQ comes with a ceramic flat plate and a ceramic ribbed plate, plus two pot stands for use with your own pans and kettle. Complete with steel powder-coated lid and a convenient carry bag for easy portability and storage, it is ideal for whatever outdoor activity your heart desires.
Also included is a Threaded Cartridge Regulator with Quick Release connection, meaning you can run the BBQ from single disposable gas cartridges (not included) for spontaneous on-the-go grilling.
Submit your entry by 31 August 2022 to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Cadac, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Cadac employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
3. You can enter prize draw via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm 31 August 2022.
5. A winner will be selected at random from all complete entries received
6. Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date
7. Win a Cadac 2 Cook 2 Pro Deluxe QR plus Threaded Cartridge Regulator
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. Cadac reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
10. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
11. Cadac’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified
12. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion
13. The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion
14. The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion
15. Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules
16. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and with your consent, to provide you with details of the promotors services and products. In order to meet our obligations to you we may share your personal data with the promotors of the competition.
17. Winners Publicity: The promotors have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
The following multiple promotors, are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition:
Promoter 1 address: Cadac Leisure Ltd. t/a Cadac UK, 1 Open Barn, Backridge Farm Business Centre, Twitter Lane, Bashall Eaves, BB7 3LQ
Promoter 2 address: The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH