In a peaceful rural setting in typical Camargue countryside
The Camargue is a fascinating area famous for flamingoes, wild horses and black bulls, rich in history as exemplified by the walled town of Aigues-Mortes. You can cycle along the canals, go to the beach, visit Montpellier, venture into the beautiful Languedoc interior for a day out or just relax at the great swimming pool complex on site.
- Aigues-Mortes three miles, A9 motorway seven miles, beach 11 miles, La Grande Motte 11 miles, Montpellier 20 miles, Nîmes 21 miles, Avignon 52 miles
- Modern facilities, set in grounds rich in colourful flowers and shrubs.
- High season – a well-run family site, ideal for those who enjoy traditional camping and unspoilt countryside, yet close to the popular coastal area with on-site entertainment finishing at midnight
- Low season – a friendly, welcoming base for sightseeing and relaxation
- Owned and run by Franceloc, English spoken
- 2014, 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
Dedicated accessible facilities
La Fleur de Camargue
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A)
Pizzeria, snacks and take-away
Older-style, well-kept wash blocks
Horse riding adjacent
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.