Within walking distance of Port Grimaud and the beach, between Saint Tropez and Sainte Maxime
A great location near the Gulf of St. Tropez, with chic coastal resorts and exclusive hilltop villages within easy reach. The nearby beaches, the relaxing site facilities and the innovative private bathrooms make this a very comfortable and good quality site.
- Entrance off busy main coast road
- Port Grimaud 600 yards, Port Grimaud beach ¾ mile, Grimaud three miles, St. Tropez and Ste. Maxime five miles, Toulon 40 miles, Nice 66 miles
- Modern facilities set in Provençal-style buildings; mainly statics with touring area at far end of site; occasional road noise
- High season – bustling, popular site, superbly located on this very popular and busy stretch of the French Riviera
- Low season – extremely convenient for exploring the Riviera, many services operate for much of season
- Owned and run by Philip Fowles, English spoken
- Maximum 5 people per pitch
- 2015, 14.7-22.8 minimum stay 4 nights, other periods 2 nights
- Maximum unit length 8.5m on Luxe pitches, 9m on Grand Luxe Plus pitches
- BBQs permitted (gas or electric only)
- Dogs welcome.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with 16A electricity and private bathrooms, some Grande Luxe Plus pitches with 16m2 mobile-home, including a double bedroom
Restaurant, bar, snacks and take-away
Soft play area
Cycle hire adjacent
Private modern bathrooms (deposit required), heated in winter (no communal wash blocks)
Heated outdoor pool, Paddling pool
Salon, spa and sauna
High season: Children's club, sports activities and evening entertainment
Excursions and local attractions tickets for sale
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge).
Fantastic place , swimming pool very very clean staff were very polite and helpful, we arrived late and staff and nice chap on the pitch next too us helped us get the caravan on the pitch definitely going back next year . Self contained unit on your pitch is excellent take tarpaulins next year too cover the pitch as it's very dusty .
- Towing: Moderate
- Location: Country,Coastal,Lake
- Suitable For: Families
Fantastic large site set on the south coast with some beautiful surroundings. Has an outdoor pool with sun loungers round it which you have to pay for hire during the high season which i found helped as people wasn't just putting their towel on the bed then dissapearing for the day.The restaurant serves food all day and night with the food being spot on and reasonable prices. There are more than enough places to go and visit round the area and most of them we cycled too as it was really cyclist friendly. We found the site catered for young couples, old couples and families as they have plenty of entertainment for the children and even adults or you could just chill by the caravan, pool or the bar. I would not have second thoughts about returning here in the future as we had a fantastic holiday here and the staff helped with this.
- Towing: Moderate
- Location: Coastal
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.