Visiting the UK? Access over 100 Campsites with a Temporary Overseas Membership
Are you ready to explore the UK? With our Temporary Overseas Membership, it’s easier than ever to get outdoors and discover the nation’s famous cities, landmarks and heritage.
What is Temporary Overseas Membership?
Short-term and flexible, this special membership plan is exclusively for visitors travelling to the UK. It’s a handy three-month subscription that gives you access to over 100 Camping and Caravanning Club Sites across the country, from Cornwall in the South West right up to the Highlands of Scotland.
Whether you are travelling with family, with friends or you’re planning a romantic break just for two, our Temporary Overseas Membership gives you easy access to well-equipped Club Sites in some of the most beautiful locations across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
What are the Benefits?
Enjoy exclusive rates on campsites across the country along with special family deals and age concessions:
• Member rates: Save up to 30% per night on Club Sites and 15% per night on Camping in the Forest Sites.
• Families: Enjoy special deals for families in mid and high-season on Club Sites and Camping in the Forest Sites. What’s more, children under six camp for free on Club Sites, and under-fives go free on Camping in the Forest Sites.
• Age Concession: Members aged 60 or over can claim further reductions during low-season and mid-season on Club Sites, and all year round on Camping in the Forest Sites (terms and conditions apply).
• Travel reductions: In addition to special rates on campsites, our members have access to the Club’s Travel Service, which enables you to save up to 10% on direct ferry prices.
Arriving in the UK - Where do I spend the first night?
After a day of travelling, we recommend staying on a Club Site close to Dover ferry port. We have three Club Sites within varying distances of the ferry terminal, all of which offer a pleasant and quiet location for a restful night:
• Folkestone Club Site: 10 miles / 30 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal
Spend your first day in Folkestone, an easy drive from Dover with superb cliff-top views.
• Canterbury Club Site: 20 miles / 40 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal
Stay in a peaceful site within a 2-mile walk of the famous cathedral city and its magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
• Normans Bay Club Site: 64 miles / 1 hour 45 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal
A beautiful seafront site located between Eastbourne and Hastings. Follow in the footsteps of William the Conqueror at Normans Bay and explore England’s beautiful south coast.
Where can I stay?
With over 100 Club Sites to choose from, there’s always somewhere new and exciting to explore. Enjoy camping by the coast, in some of the UK's picturesque National Parks, or if you're a foodie fanatic, why not try some of the local delicacies. With so much to discover in the UK, start planning your journey using our SiteSeeker search today!
How Do I Find Out More?
Call The Camping and Caravanning Clubs UK service centre on 02477674295 or click here to order your Temporary Membership Guide from Visit Britain. We look forward to welcoming you to a Camping and Caravanning Club Site soon!