Terms and conditions
· Bookings are accepted only from guests aged 21 or above. Bookings are not accepted for party events, stag or hen party groups or similar. The Club reserves the right to refuse bookings should they appear unsuitable for the property, and reserves the right to refuse admission on arrival if any aspect of the booking is misrepresented. In this event a full refund would be provided.
· Advance bookings are to be made via the Club’s Web site. A deposit of £100 per stay, which is payable at the time of booking, must be paid for by credit or debit card. Bookings with a value of £100 or less must be paid in full.
· The balance will be automatically taken 28 days prior to date of arrival from the same payment card used for the original transaction. The balance due date will be advised in the booking confirmation letter or email; no further reminder will be sent. Failure of successful payment of the balance due at this time will constitute cancellation of the booking and the deposit will be forfeited. The deposit is refundable if the Club does not accept the booking. If any payment you make is not honoured for any reason whatsoever the Club is entitled to make an administration charge of £20.
· Bookings due to commence within 28 days must be paid for in full with a Credit/Debit card.
· To cancel your booking, you will need to contact Club Headquarters or the site directly. If we receive this notice 28 days or more before the date of your booking starts, we will refund all the money you have paid except the deposit. If we receive the notice less than 28 days before the date the booking starts, we will charge you 50 percent of the full amount for the accommodation, subject to the minimum deposit amount of £100 being retained. If we receive your cancellation at seven days or less before the booking starts we will be unable to offer a refund. The Club, therefore, recommends that a personal holiday cancellation insurance policy be taken out.
· The properties can only be occupied for recreational purposes and are subject to a maximum of 28 nights for any one visit. An interval of a least 7 nights must elapse before a return holiday.
· The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number booked. You and all members of the holiday party further agree not to use the property for any commercial purpose, including without limitation assigning or subletting it or otherwise allowing anyone to occupy the property, which has not previously been accepted by the Club. The Club's representative at the property reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed. A maximum of 6 people per tent with no more than *4 adults (18 and over). *The maximum number of adults must include at least one person of 21 years or over.
· The Club’s representative reserves the right to decline accommodation to, or expel any guest or visitor for conduct, which in their sole view is detrimental to the accommodation or the comfort of other visitors. The representative including contractors working on behalf of the Club reserves the right to enter the property at any time but will endeavour to do so when convenient to the guest.
· In the event of a refusal to hand over the property or repossession on the grounds set out in Clauses 7 and 8, the Club shall not be liable to make a refund of any monies paid.
· The guest undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as found at the commencement of the holiday (reasonable wear and tear excepted). A full contents inventory is available at each property for guest’s information. Any costs incurred to repair or replace damages caused by guests will be reclaimed by the Club against the person making the booking.
· Only one car may be parked in the area adjacent to the property. Other cars may be parked elsewhere on the campsite, subject to the discretion of the Club’s representative.
· The Club will not accept liability or responsibility for the death of or personal injury to the guest resulting from proven negligence of them. The Club will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of the guest, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused during their holiday.
· The Club’s responsibility and financial liability (excluding any liability for death or personal injury due to negligence) shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation, booked in good faith, not being available owing to exceptional weather conditions, flood or fire, or such other cause beyond their control.
· It is requested that the guests arrive at the properties between the times of 5pm & 8pm to ensure a personal welcome and receipt of the property keys. Guests must vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure and keys and kitchen pack must be returned to site reception.
· Pets are not permitted in the Ready Camp Tents and must not be kept in motor vehicles or pup tents.
· All properties are situated within the Camping and Caravanning Club Sites. Therefore all Club policies must be adhered to and a copy is available from reception.
· In order to receive the Member Rate at least one Full Member must reside for the duration of the holiday at the property. The difference in price will be required on arrival if the information you have supplied is incorrect.
· All Ready Camp properties abide by the No Smoking law.
· While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the brochure/other material and prices at the time of printing, errors occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen property and arrangements (including the price) with the Club at the time of booking. The Club will, however, use its best endeavours to notify you of any changes to or inaccuracies in any information contained in the brochure or otherwise provided to you as soon as reasonably practical after the Club becomes aware of the change or inaccuracy.
· For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Camping and Caravanning Club are the sole data controller of all personal data provided to the Club by customers and prospective customers. In order to process your booking, the Club will need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include your name and address, and where applicable credit/debit card or other payment details. The Club also needs to process and store your personal details for their own administration, marketing analysis and operational reviews. If your contact details have changed or you no longer wish to receive information on Ready Camp Holidays please notify Club Headquarters in writing.
· Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If, however, we have not met your expectations, it is essential that you contact the Club’s onsite representative immediately.
· If, after this, you feel that the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, and for the benefit of future holidaymakers please address your concerns in writing FAO Customer Services, UK Club Sites at the Club’s Headquarters address. This procedure is designed to ensure the speediest possible investigation into your concerns.
· When you book a Ready Camp property, you enter into a contract with the Camping and Caravanning Club. Nothing in these conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
· Own bed linen, towels and tea towels are required at all properties.
· The Club reserve the right to alter Terms & Conditions at any time.
The tariff is based per property and includes VAT at 20 per cent and all utility costs.
Minimum night stays apply, as below.
Length of Stay Arrival Day
3 Nights Friday
4 Nights Monday
7 Nights Monday, Friday or Saturday
10 Nights Friday
14 Nights Monday, Friday or Saturday