Redevelopment Update 2014
The Club is continuing to ensure its site network is amongst the best in the UK.
- Devizes: Installation of a new play area
- Wolverley: Installation of a new play area.
- Clent Hills: Completion of new approach. The road from Fieldhouse Lane has been dug out and extended so that it is now 4m wide. The drainage on the lane has been brought back into use and the road is now chamfered so it now falls towards the drainage to remove rainwater. The lane has been completely re-constructed with 200mm of MOT type 1 stone and 60mm of 10mm base layer tarmacadam and 40mm of 10mm wearing course. There are now two passing points on the lane.
- Keswick – The refurbished amenity block is now open to campers
- Dunbar – The installation of a new play area is now complete
- Norman's Bay – The refurbishment of Reception and installation of new site barriers is now complete
- Conkers – The tarmac resurfacing of the site roads is now complete
- Barnard Castle – Resurfacing of the roads is now complete
- Clent Hills – Tarmac resurfacing of the approach lane is now complete
- Milarrochy Bay – tarmac resurfacing of the site roads is now complete,
- Mablethorpe – The new roads and hardstandings are now finished. Works which will be on-going after Easter and will include the installation of a motor home service point, new reception and refurbishment of service areas
- Dunstan Hill – The tarmac resurfacing of the site roads is now complete. The installation of the new play area is now scheduled for June. Heating installation to the amenity blocks will be carried out after Easter
- Normans Bay – the refurbishment of Reception is ongoing
- California Cross – an electrical upgrade to the site is now underway
- Bracelands – An electrical upgrade and minor refurbishment works to block one are both complete. Works are now underway on blocks two and three with the order now placed for the external works to include the provision of new site roads and hardstandings.