Site Network Redevelopment - February 2011
Crowborough Camping and Caravanning Club Site
The Camping and Caravanning Club continues to improve its Site Network in 2011.
A number of developments have taken place over the Christmas period - despite the indifferent weather! We do have some images coming soon, but we didn't want to wait for them to arrive before we shared the information.
Find the latest list below:
1. Crowborough – The work on site is now complete! We have constructed a caravan storage area, 16 hard standing pitches whilst an additional 25 hard standing pitches have been adapted. Snagging is currently in progress which involves re-seeding grassed areas which have been damaged during the redevelopment work and all of the Site’s roads are being cleaned.
2. Dunstan Hill- 15 hard standing pitches have been constructed and are currently being finished with stone. A new gas tank has also been installed.
3. Glencoe – Work is also complete at Glencoe! A new land drainage system to the tent area has been installed plus the entrance road has now been widened making it easy for all units to visit the site.
4. Moffat – All work has been finished at Moffat. New roads have been created and the existing roads have been tarmaced. Pathways have also been tarmaced around the amenity block. Ten hard standing pitches have been upgraded to Club standard and an additional 13 new hard standing pitches have been created. Additionally there has been a refurbishment of the site service area plus a caravan storage spot has been constructed.
5. Inverewe – Work is still underway as the team suffered setbacks due to poor weather conditions. We will keep you updated.
6. Sennen Cove – The electrical upgrade is now complete. The new meter connection and power changeover will be completed in February.
Remember to keep checking our blog for further updates and images as we get them.