The Club is proud of its excellent reputation for clean and green Club Sites and a host of independent awards recognise this.
Quality Assured Independent Assessments
VisitBritain Tourist Board Stars overall 85% of Club Sites are graded as four or five stars
2011 Loo of the Year Results
This award encourages high standards of quality and cleanliness in away from home toilets.
Sites achieving star status
David Bellamy Conservation Awards
Since the Club first entered Club Sites into this prestigious award in 2002 75% have achieved the Gold accolade.
Ashbourne - Gold
Barnard Castle - Bronze
Charmouth - Gold
Corfe Castle - Gold
Dunbar - Bronze
Folkestone - Gold
Lauder - Silver
David Welsford Memorial Award 2010
This prestigious award, given in memory of the Club's late Director General, is based on Club members' feedback, with the winning site receiving the most votes for the friendliest welcome and highest standards among all our Club Sites.
AA Campsite of the Year
And in 2011
Which? Motorhome Site of the Year - Dunbar Club Site
- Bellingham Club Site - North-East England Regional Winner - 7th overall
- Lauder Club Site - Scottish Regional Winner - 11th overall
- MMM Park of the Year 2009 - Thetford Forest
- Caravan Magazine: 101 Sites
Barnard Castle, Delamere Forest, Keswick, Milarrochy Bay, Moffat, Sheriff Hutton
- Practical Caravan - Top 100 Parks
Bellingham, Canterbury, Lauder and Tarland
- Hereford - Heart of England Village in Bloom: Gold
- Cheddar - Mendip District Council Food Scores: 5 Stars
- Hereford - Herefordshire County Council Recycling Health and Safety
- Ravenglass - Cumbria Business Environment Network Award Winner
- Salisbury - South Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards - Winner
- Windermere - Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year - Runner Up