UK Club Sites booking information
Your guide to booking a pitch at our UK Club Sites.
We have an online booking system that allows you to browse, search, compare and book. This service is available to members and non-members of the Club.
How do I book?
You can book your pitch online using our online booking system. Or telephone our Contact Centre on 0845 130 7633 or 024 7647 5426
Book a Club Site
When can I book?
Members can book pitches year round 24 hours a day, seven days a week online.
What details will I need to provide?
- A VISA, Mastercard or Maestro (formerly Switch)
- For caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents, the unit length and width are required
- Any additional equipment, ie. awnings and pup tents
- Your membership number (non-members can also book, but will pay an additional non-members' pitch fee)
- If you are booking for friends and family, don’t forget their unit measurements, number of occupants, their membership numbers (if appropriate) and addresses
Alternatively, telephone your chosen site direct when it is open. Please bear in mind that site office hours are limited, although you will have the opportunity to leave a message.