Enjoy a yurt camping holiday on the Isle of Skye. Skye Club Site have two glamping Yurts both measuring 5 metres in diameter, which will sleep two adults and two children, one of them is pet friendly (at no extra cost).
The quality British made Yurts are fitted with a groundsheet along with wall and ceiling linings. They are also partly carpeted. Isle of Skye glamping doesn't get any better than this.
Yurt hire includes:
- Quality double bed with medium to firm orthopaedic mattress, made in the Highlands. Plus mattress protector
- Two bed side cabinets
- Blanket box
- Two UK made single Futon chair / beds with mattress. Plus mattress protector, (if being used as beds)
- Fairy lights and LED Hurricane lamps
- Two wicker chairs
- Two cushions
- Small fridge, kettle, toaster, mugs, teaspoons, tea towel, washing up liquid, pan scourer, washing up bowl, 5 litre water carrier
- Electric log burner effect heater
- Garment rail and coat hangers
- Footwear tray
Outside the Yurt:
- Picnic table
- Outdoor canopy area (subject to weather conditions).
- Instant barbeque / gas cooker stand.
- Car parking space
Yurt holidays on our Skye Club Site give you full use of the Site's facilities.
- Extra blankets and a hot water bottle if you feel the cold
- Cooker and fuel, pots, pans and cooking utensils. If you'd rather not cook there are lots of places to eat in Skye and many are dog friendly
- Camera to record all those magical moments
- Clothing suitable for the unpredictable weather conditions on the west coast of Scotland
- Dog towels (if applicable)
Yurt camping prices:
Skye Yurts are available for a minimum of a three night stay at a cost of £240.00, (£80.00 per night). Further nights can be added at a fee of £70.00 per night.
How to book:
To book please call the site directly on 01470 582230.