Terms and Conditions
- This competition (’Promotion’) is available to UK residents of 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees, parties professionally associated with the promotion and professional photographers who earn a satisfactory income from their works may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- To take part in this Promotion you can enter via www.friendlyclubgames.co.uk or www.2012clubgames.co.uk.
- For the chance to win the overall prize (Elddis Touring Caravan) entrants must answer one question about Elddis on their application form.
- The image of prizes shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- To enter all other event competitions, you must upload an image* which best captures the spirit of the decathlon event concerned.
- One entry per person per ‘event’ category.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by July 15, 2012.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- An overall winner and event winners will be selected by the judges from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by email or post.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize/s with an alternative/s of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
- All winners will be announced on or just after July 27, 2012
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Winners will be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize (specifically the overall winner of the Elddis caravan) and agree to allow the Club to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club will use each winner’s and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
- Data captured for the overall promotion will be shared with the associated party/parties.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The information you provide will be held by The Camping and Caravanning Club and associated trusted partners involved in the competition and may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Images can be colour or black and white.
- The competition will be judged by a panel appointed by The Camping and Caravanning Club.
- In contributing to the Photographic Competition, you agree to grant us a royalty-free non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media in connection with this competition, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name and town/county of residence alongside it whenever and wherever it is used.
- All digital submissions should be in JPEG format and, as a guide, the file size of the image should be no smaller than 350 kilobytes (350k). The maximum file size for images to be uploaded is 4MB.
- All submitted images must be the work of the entrant, who is the sole owner of copyright in all photos, entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in their entries.
- All entries must include the name, address, contact telephone number and selected other details connected with the entrant.
- Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB SITE PRIZES
- The free nights can only be taken at the specified Camping and Caravanning Club Site. The nights must be taken consecutively and cannot be split across multiple visits.
- No cash alternative will be offered for these prizes.
- The prize must be redeemed by the named winner and cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefits.
- Please refer to The Club’s booking, refund and cancellation terms, which can be found at www.campIngandcaravanningclub.co.uk/refundcancelamendpolicy
- To make a booking, the winner will need to call the site concerned directly.
- Please note that this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winners and their family must abide by The Camping and Caravanning Club’s rules during their stay.
- The dates of your stay are subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be transferred into another person’s name.
MONSTER FACTORY PRIZES
- The VW Campervan Tent prizes will be the blue version only.
- The ferry and campsite bookings are subject to availability and the maximum unit length is 8m on the first campsite and 7.5m on the second site.
- To be taken any time in 2012 (excluding UK school holidays).
- The hotel break must be taken before October 30, 2012.
VISIT PEAK DISTRICT & DERBYSHIRE PRIZES
- All prizes are subject to availability
- The spa packages and yurt stay are for two people and must be pre-booked.
The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH