With the 2014 season just around the corner, we are working hard to improve Club Sites over the winter and beyond that continuing to add new sites in great locations.
Members can search prices online and book their 2014 camping trips now as well as through the Contact Centre (from 8am) whilst non-members can book from Thursday 2 January.
Given the more unpredictable weather, the changing economic climate and the Club’s mission to deliver great camping at competitive prices, we have made some modifications to our pricing. The key features for 2014 are:
- Fees for children have been standardised at half the adult price
- The family deal has been improved
- Family rates will be lower at 18 sites in high season and more than 30 in mid-season even with the inflation increase
- Currently, 38 sites have a lower adult high season and more than 30 in mid-season even with the inflation increase
- The cancellation period is changing from seven days to 30 days to discourage pitch blocking and enable members to re book cancelled pitches.
- Members with Age Concession get 25% discount on all seasons except high season, but keep an eye out for the “Value” stamp for great high season prices.
- Age Concession eligibility is returning to 60 years old which is where it started
- Grass service pitch frozen at £3.85, while a hardstanding service pitch is now £4.85
On behalf of the Club, I’d like to wish you all a successful camping season and that the sun shines on us all again.
Robert Louden MBE, Director General
Click below to watch our series of videos about our new variable pricing structure.
Frequently asked questions from members regarding 2014 pricing.
We’ve made it even easier and more rewarding to book your next adventure at one of our Club Sites in 2014
All the latest prices will be online on 7 November plus there may be deals from time to time that will help you make the most of your next trip away.
Great Value Stamp
Download the Price insert form included within the Your Place in the Country 2014 guide.
Price Insert Card 2014
Book your 2014 holiday from the 7th November.
Book a site
For those who love camping and caravanning but not sure where to go, this section will give you all the inspiration you need to get the most out of your UK holidays.
There are a whole host of reasons to choose The friendly Club.