Escorted tour to South Africa information
- Prices indicated are per person for two adults sharing a motorhome. Single supplement, extra adult sharing a vehicle and child supplement – available on request.
- Return Economy Class flights from London to Cape Town, returning from Johannesburg to London Heathrow (including airport taxes).
- 24 days fully-equipped Discoverer 4 motorhome hire (including unlimited mileage)
- Preparation and living kits
- 24 days vehicle insurance (with nil excess and Collision Damage Waiver)
- 23 nights site fees including electrical hook-up where available
- Services of tour escorts
- Wild Card entrance fee to the National Parks listed in the itinerary
- Coach transfers as stated
- Cape Town City Tour
- Evening safari in Kruger National Park
- Overnight at Shakaland including meal
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- Tour daybook
What’s not included:
- Personal insurance – please ask for a quote for Worldwide insurance at the time of booking
- Motorhome fuel or refills of propane gas
- Meals and drinks other than those listed
- Excursions or entrance fees other than those listed
- Road tolls (approx. £25)
- Visas for Swaziland (payable on the border, approx. £9 per person)
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips etc
- Refundable motorhome security/cleaning deposit.
Your tour daybook is included with your package and gives you a full tour itinerary, including suggested excursions en route. A useful guidebook but also a lasting memento!
Upgrades and extras
- You may wish to upgrade your flights – please contact our Worldwide Specialists for a quote.
- If you are three people or more, or simply require a little more space, please ask us about a 6-berth motorhome – we can then check availability and prices for you.
- We can tailor-make pre-tour or post-tour stays in South Africa and elsewhere – just ask. Longer motorhome rental, hotel stays and excursions can all be arranged.