If you prefer to plan your own fly-drive holiday to Canada, then our tailor-made service provides the perfect solution.
Whether you need flights only, motorhome hire, overnight hotel stays, excursions, or simply some advice on how to plan your route, our Travel Specialists are here to help.
Where to go in Canada
Canada can be a once-in-a-lifetime destination for many, so if you want to make sure that you don’t miss any of this beautiful country, here are some of the places we recommend you visit:
- Canadian Rockies - to see the grandeur of the Canadian Rockies, start in Calgary and explore breathtaking Alberta.
- British Columbia - fly into Vancouver, explore the city and enjoy the Pacific coast, including Vancouver Island. We can pre-book your campsite in Vancouver and recommend Burnaby Cariboo RV Park as a great place to stay. It is conveniently located for staying at just before vehicle drop off and just after pick up, as well as being an ideal base to explore the Vancouver area. Click here to see the park's own video.
- Nova Scotia - you should make time to take in the British influences that are evident in Nova Scotia with a trip starting in Halifax.
- Niagara Falls - take a flight from Toronto and stay overnight in a hotel at Niagara Falls to really appreciate this wonder.
- The Inside Passage Cruise - highly recommended is the Inside Passage Cruise from Vancouver in British Columbia to Alaska in the USA, through a narrow maze of otherwise inaccessible channels. Watch out for whales and dolphins.
- The Calgary Stampede - join in the fun of the Calgary Stampede in July. Widely considered the greatest outdoor show on Earth, each year the area hosts hundreds of events, including rodeos, live music, parades, shows and much more.
Driving in Canada
To get across this vast land, Canada offers an excellent highway system and road rules are similar to Europe. Vehicles drive on the right.
We'll arrange the perfect holiday just for you.
Being experts in worldwide travel, we regularly meet with airlines, visit hotels and see the campsites for ourselves, to ensure that they continue to meet our standards and are the best available. Each of our Worldwide Travel Specialists have experience in the countries we offer and are trained to give you valuable advice on what to see and where to go.
By making your travel arrangements through us you'll know your money is completely safe as your holiday is protected by both ABTA and ATOL. This is unlikely to be the case if you make arrangements independently.
Prefer to travel with a group?
If you prefer the security offered by travelling with a group, then take a look at our Canada Escorted Tours page to see where we go and how to book your place with us.
To help you with planning your own individual holiday in Canada, below are some example routes to inspire you.
If you love the idea of driving through majestic open spaces, in a great American RV, then this road trip style route is sure to inspire you.
This exciting route will help you explore the whole of Nova Scotia, taking in many must-see places along the way.
Take a complete tour of Yukon & Alaska using our bespoke route, packed with spectacular sights and places to stop along the way.
Yukon & Alaska
ABTA and ATOL protected
Click the logo above to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.