Insurance with Aria Assistance
Protect yourself with Aria Assistance
The Club's Travel Service and Aria Assistance (previously Europ Assistance) have worked together for more than 30 years providing Club members with peace of mind when travelling abroad.
Insurance can be purchased as standalone or part of a holiday.
Cover options include:
- Emergency medical service and repatriation
- Personal possessions and luggage cover including lost/stolen passport and money
- Personal liability and legal protection
- Unavoidable cancellation and the cutting short of your holiday protection
- NEW Pet care cover including free repatriation
- Free travel insurance for children under 12 years when travelling with an adult
- The choice of annual multi-trip, single trip and winter sports travel cover
- European motor breakdown roadside assistance - repairs and recovery
- Accommodation costs while awaiting a vehicle repair
- Single policy cover available or opt for motor and personal travel insurance together
- to save money
- Here for you - 24 hour emergency phone line so help is always at hand whenever
- and wherever you need it
Buy travel insurance online or call us on 0845 130 7701 to speak to a Travel Specialist.
Find out more about protecting your home with Club Care Insurance, whilst you're away.
Download a copy of our essential guide to safety abroad that will help to protect you, your family and your possessions while you are away.
The PDF documents below fully outline the cover available and reflect the current version of the policy. If a policy has been purchased prior to 1 November 2012 there may be some differences, and a copy of this policy can be made available on request.
Book your holiday or enquire online
To book or enquire online please choose from the following options:
- Book European campsites
Select this option for all our European campsites as well as for booking ferries, buying travel insurance policies and purchasing other extras for your holiday
- Book ferries and/or insurance extras
Select this option if you only want to book a ferry, travel insurance or extras.
Remember to have your membership login details along with your car and unit details to hand when making a booking.
|At present you cannot book the following online
instead call 0845 130 7701 or 024 76 42 2024
European Escorted Tours
Worldwide Motorhome Touring Holidays
Reservations for departures less than two weeks from booking date
Ferry reservations with Northlink Ferries
ABTA and ATOL protected
to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
ABTA protection find out more
on the benefits of booking with an ABTA member.
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.