European Winter Sun Sites & Rallies
Carefree Winter Brochure 2012/13
Escaping the British winter is not just about grabbing some sunshine and throwing in a bit of sightseeing, it’s about immersing yourself in another, easy-going lifestyle that brings with it a particular contentment and warmth, and all the health benefits that go with these things.
Rallies are held from September to May. Whether you love socializing and activities, or simply like your own privacy, there’s plenty of chance to enjoy both. Stay for as little or as long as you wish, it’s always your choice.
The Spanish coast and Portugal’s Algarve make a perfect base to explore beautiful beaches and national parks, to sample the local tapas, or to tuck into some good old fashioned fish ‘n’ chips. The campsites are set up for everyday living and on rallies the dedicated Carefree team is always on hand to help.
2013 Winter Sites & Rallies
- Vilanova Park, Costa Dorada, Spain – open 1 Oct 2012-7 Jul 2013
Rally dates: 1 Mar-16 May 2013
- Playa Tropicana, Costa del Azahar, Spain – open 1 Sep 2012 -15 Jun 2013
Rally dates: 16 Oct 2012-29 Mar 2013
- Bonterra Park, Costa del Azahar, Spain – open 3 Sep 2012-26 May 2013
Rally dates: 2 Apr-26 May 2013
- Monmar, Costa del Azahar, Spain – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
Rally dates: 8 Dec 2012-31 Mar 2013
- Kiko Park, Golfo de València, Spain – open 3 Sep 2012-30 Jun 2013
- Lo Monte, Alicante, Spain – open 8 Sep 2012-30 Jun 2013
- Almafra, Costa Blanca, Spain – open 1 Sep 2012-1 Jun 2013
Rally dates: 1 Nov 2012-1 Apr 2013
- Marjal Costa Blanca, Costa Blanca, Spain – open 15 Sep 2012-15 Jun 2013
Rally dates: 7 Jan-10 Mar 2013
- La Manga, Costa Cálida, Spain – open 1 Sep 2012-15 Jun 2013
Rally dates: 22 Sep 2012–15 Apr 2013
- Cabo de Gata, Almeria, Spain – open 15 Sep 2012-15 Jun 2013
- Cabopino, Costa del Sol, Spain – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
- Castillo de Baños, Costa Tropical, Spain – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
Rally dates: 15 Jan-31 Mar 2013
- La Aldea, Costa de la Luz, Spain – open 1 Oct 2012-15 May 2013
- Olhão, Algarve, Portugal – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
- Ria Formosa, Algarve, Portugal – open 1 Oct 2012-30 Apr 2013
- Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
Rally dates: 16 Dec 2012-31 Mar 2013
- Turiscampo, Algarve, Portugal – open 1 Oct 2012-31 May 2013
Rally dates: 5 Jan-13 Apr 2013
Travelling abroad without a hitch is essential when you’re away for long periods of the winter. The Club is the market leader in this field, and publishes an indispensable and definitive annual guide to Winter Sun Camping, while our range of bespoke holiday insurance policies with Aria Assistance ensures a first class back-up service if ever you need it. We also provide a network of En Route sites, to help you plan and book a comfortable journey to your destination.
Remember to book early
Please be sure to book the whole period of your stay as soon as you possibly can. This applies particularly to long stays that go through January and February, usually the busiest period of the winter.
Call our Travel Specialists on 0845 130 7701 or 024 7642 2024 for advice on any of our Rallies or book online.
Remember to have your membership number along with your car and unit details to hand.
See our Winter brochure.
"A rally gives us security and confidence as well as support."
Judy and John Harvey, Plymouth
"If I was at home I’d only go out once a week in winter. I’d never see anyone. Here I’m out enjoying every day."
Betty Goddard, Wales
"We like privacy so didn’t think we’d enjoy a rally. So we tried one week and had a blast! We thought it would be too organised and pressure to join in, but it wasn’t like that at all."
Carol Lancaster, now a Club Rally Steward