10 things to know before you go camping abroad
1. Site facilities, eg.swimming pools, bars, entertainment etc, may operate fully only in high season
2. There is no 6m rule on continental sites in our brochure.
3. In high season many sites are not quiet until midnight (or after).
4. In low season sites usually only open a minimum of sanitation facilities, which are often unisex.
5. Expect queues at washblocks in high season.
6. Sites with activity programmes usually have one musical evening or more per week (eg karaoke, discos) in high season.
7. Your pitch is booked from 1500hrs on your day of arrival.
8. You should vacate your pitch in the morning of your day of departure, usually by mid-day.
9. It is generally not possible to leave a site before 0700hrs – please speak to the site reception to make alternative arrangements.
10. Any problems you can’t solve with site reception, then contact Carefree during office hours. A priority telephone number is included in your holiday pack, should you need help in resolving urgent difficulties.
Book your holiday or enquire online
To book or enquire online please choose from the following options:
- Book European campsites
Select this option for all our European campsites as well as for booking ferries, buying travel insurance policies and purchasing other extras for your holiday
- Book ferries and/or insurance extras
Select this option if you only want to book a ferry, travel insurance or extras.
Remember to have your membership login details along with your car and unit details to hand when making a booking.
|At present you cannot book the following online
instead call 0845 130 7701 or 024 76 42 2024
European Escorted Tours
Worldwide Motorhome Touring Holidays
Reservations for departures less than two weeks from booking date
Ferry reservations with Northlink Ferries, LD Lines and Condor Ferries