Camping Card International
The Camping Card International (also known as CARNET) is a plastic identity card for campers which can be used the world over, excluding the USA and Canada.
Some countries in Scandinavia make it compulsory to have a camping card in order to access campsites; however, unfortunately, the CCI is no longer accepted at a number of campsites in Sweden belonging to the SCR network.
You must be a Club member to apply for a Camping Card International through us.
CCI benefits include…
- The ability to use the card as an identity document which, in many countries, may be left at the campsite reception instead of a passport.
- Third Party insurance coverage - to the value of GBP1,500,000 in respect of any one accident or series of accidents arising out of one event in respect of bodily injury or disease and damage to property.
A CCI generally costs £5.50 but is FREE when taking out Personal and Vehicle Insurance through our European Travel Service Team.
CCI's are compulsory when attending one of our European rallies. Please note; only one CCI card is required per booking.
Buy your Camping Card International online or call us on 0845 130 7701
You can read full details on Camping Card International's Liability Insurance Scheme by clicking here
Buying your Camping Card International (CCI) online
Club members can purchase their CCI online - here's how...
- Go to our online booking system
- Scroll down to the blue area titled Camping Card International (CCI)
- Expand the blue area by clicking the arrow at the top right of the box
- Check the tickbox to reveal the details you'll need to fill in
- Click Update booking button
ABTA and ATOL protected
to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.