Winchcombe Luxury Lodges
|Winchcombe Self Catering Info
Site Address: Winchcombe Site, Brooklands Farm, Alderton, Nr Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NX
Download Location Map
Open Dates: 10 March to 11 January 2015
Prices: From £58 to £100 per night*
Booking number: 024 77 678 496
Winchcombe has four luxury holiday lodges set around a peaceful fishing lake within 20 acres of beautiful countryside.
About the Luxury Lodges
Winchcombe Club campsite has four luxury lodges set in a wonderful location.
Dotted around the lake, the lodges each sleep up to four people and comprise of a large double bedroom with en-suite and a twin bedroom.
The open plan living area maximises the space inside whilst a modern kitchen offers a great place to cook with plenty of room.
The lodges also have a private veranda and outdoor furniture is provided.
Self Catering facilities
||TV - Satellite for Freeview
||Outdoor bbq Area
You can read more about the other site facilities and information by viewing the Winchcombe Park campsite page
This charming and quiet site is set in the heart of the Cotswolds in beautiful countryside. Great for walks including some trails nearby. You can also use this campsite as a base to explore the lovely villages in the surrounding area.
The site has excellent facilities including a games room. There is also an on site shop where you can purchase necessities and some local produce. On occasion, a fish and chip van will visit the site. A welcome treat after a long day's walk.
Things to do around Winchcombe
- The town of Winchcombe is to the south east. It is home to the Folk and Police Museum as well as many Cotswold stone buildings, for which the area is famed.
- The Cotswold Farm Park has an unrivalled collection of rare breeds of British farm animals and was Britain’s first farm park.
- Gloucester and Warwickshire Railway runs steam and diesel trains over ten miles of track between Toddington and Cheltenham.
- Sudeley Castle was home to Catherine Parr, the last wife of Henry VIII. It has lovely gardens and pheasantry, and is home to 15 rare and endangered species.
- Tewkesbury is famed for its timber-framed buildings and the Abbey boasts the largest Romanesque tower in England.
- The elegant Georgian spa town of Cheltenham is to the south west, and hosts many events during the year, including jazz, literature festivals and 'Gold Cup' National Hunt race.
- The Vale of Evesham is one of the best fruit growing areas of the UK.
- Kiftsgate Court Gardens are next to the more famous Hidcote Gardens.
- Bourton-on-the-Water is home to the Cotswold Motor Museum which houses the original car on which the children’s TV star Brum was based.
- The Romano-British villa at Chedworth is open to the public.
- See up to 13 counties from the top of Broadway Tower, weather permitting.
- The Gardeners Arms has a varied and delicious menu.
Winchcombe gallery - 6 photos
The pretty lake that sits within the Winchcombe site
The beautiful view from the balcony ::
A beautiful countryside view from the window
One of Winchcombe's beautiful views
Enjoying the balcony before dinner
The luxurious lodges provide the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living
Luxury Lodges - Winchcombe, Cotswold
|Date- Sat to Sat
Read more about Winchcombe
Member ACR in price grid = Members Age Concession Rate find out more
2014 Season Dates