Portland & Lulworth holiday bungalows - Moreton
These two holiday bungalows are situated within seven acres of rural Dorset and are a perfect base to take in all that the county has to offer.
Visit the sleepy village of Moreton and stop off at the tearooms, situated in the old school, for a cream tea. Head down to the beaches and take your chances on some fossil hunting, or become an “extra” and find yourself in Shaftesbury, where the Hovis advert was filmed.
With Bournemouth, Poole and Weymouth to explore, these holiday bungalows are the ideal place to unwind after an adventurous day out.
- 2 Bungalows – Portland and Lulworth
- Sleeps up to 4
- Lounge and dining area with Freeview, TV and CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen includes; microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Family bathroom (Portland bungalow offers 2 ensuite bathrooms)
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Private patio with garden furniture
- No pets allowed
Bed Linen and towels are required.
Find out more about Moreton Club Site
How much does it cost?
View our seaon dates here
How do I book?
With the contact centre on 02477 670 641 or direct with the site on 01305 853801
All advance bookings are subject to a booking deposit of £100 per week, with the remaining balance being paid 28 days prior to arrival. Bookings due to start within 28 days of booking must be paid for in full.
Bookings which are less than 7 days in duration are payable, in full, at the time of booking.
Restrictions: No smoking allowed/No Pets
Moreton Gallery - 6 photos