Real Richness Competition terms and conditions
- This competition (’Promotion’) is available to UK residents of 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees, parties professionally associated with the promotion and professional photographers who earn a satisfactory income from their works may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- To take part in this Promotion you can enter here
- The images of prizes shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrants must satisfy all of the requirements for each award category:
The Freedom Award: Upload an image
The Family Togetherness Award: Answer a question
The Work-Life Balance Award: Answer question and upload an image
The Sense of Community Award: Explanation and upload an image. This category is open to Club Members only.
- One entry per person per award category.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by Friday, September 7, 2012.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The top three entries in each of the four award categories will be selected by the judges from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by email, telephone or post.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize/s with an alternative/s of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
- All winners will be announced in October, 2012
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Winners will be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their award and agree to allow the Club to use their name, likeness and supplied material for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club will use each winner’s and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
- Data captured for the overall promotion will be shared with the associated parties.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The information you provide will be held by The Camping and Caravanning Club and associated trusted partners involved in the competition and may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Images can be colour or black and white.
- The competition will be judged by a panel appointed by The Camping and Caravanning Club.
- In contributing to the Photographic Competition, you agree to grant us a royalty-free non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media in connection with this competition, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name and town/county of residence alongside it whenever and wherever it is used.
- All digital submissions should be in JPEG format and, as a guide, the file size of the image should be no smaller than 350 kilobytes (350k). The maximum file size for images to be uploaded is 4MB.
- All submitted images must be the work of the entrant, who is the sole owner of copyright in all photos, entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in their entries.
- All entries must include the name, address, contact telephone number and selected other details connected with the entrant.
- Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB SITE AND CAMPING IN THE FOREST PRIZES
- The free nights specified can only be taken at the specified Camping and Caravanning Club Site (excluding Franchise Sites) or Camping in the Forest Sites. The nights must be taken consecutively and cannot be split across multiple visits.
- No cash alternative will be offered for these prizes.
- The prize must be redeemed by the named winner and cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefits.
- Please refer to The Club’s booking, refund and cancellation terms, which can be found at www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/refundcancelamendpolicy or http://www.campingintheforest.co.uk/planning_your_holiday/terms__conditions.aspx
- Please note that this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winners and their family must abide by The Camping and Caravanning Club’s/Camping in the Forest rules during their stay.
- The dates of your stay are subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be transferred into another person’s name.
- Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH