The Roof Box Company’s Bike Carrier Competition
Part of the fun of visiting a campsite is discovering a new area and what better way to do that than on a bike! To help celebrate the Club’s cycle-camping heritage, we have teamed up with The Roof Box Company to provide one lucky winner the chance to own a BUZZ RACK Quattro, one of the best 4 bike wheel support racks on the market.
The Roof Box Company probably has the largest range of bike carriers for sale anywhere but it is this rack that is rapidly becoming one of their best sellers
So what's the big deal about the BUZZ RACK Quattro? Fundamentally it's down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use.
The good news is it comes almost fully assembled, so only the minimum amount of work is needed to set it up. Fitting it to the tow ball is really easy and when you are ready to fit the bikes there are multiple securing points that will accommodate all bike shapes and sizes, even small children’s bikes.
All things considered it's no surprise to see this carrier winning product honours - it won an Innobike Gold award at the prestigious Taipei International Cycle Show. Oh, and did we say, we also think it looks great!
For further details about bike carriers and roof boxes, including help and advice on the best products for you, visit www.roofbox.co.uk
For a chance to win, just answer this simple question:
Q: How many bikes can you carry on the BUZZ RACK Quattro bike carrier?
1. This competition ('Promotion') is available to UK residents of 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees, parties professionally associated with the promotion and professional photographers who earn a satisfactory income from their works may not enter this promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion you can enter via: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/newsandevents/competitions/
4. The prize on offer is one BUZZ RACK Quattro 4 bike wheel support carrier.
5. For the chance to win, entrants must answer the question correctly.
6. The image of prizes shown are for illustrative purposes only.
7. One entry per person
8. Closing date: All entries must be received by Sunday, June 1, 2014.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. One winner will be selected by the judges from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The judges� decision is final.
11. Winners will be notified by email or post.
12. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
14. All winners will be announced on or just after Monday, June 30, 2014.
15. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. The Promoter's decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
17. The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity for the Promoter regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Answers supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
18. The Promoter will use the winners' personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
19. Data captured for the overall promotion will be shared with the associated party/parties.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
21. Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The information you provide will be held by the Promoter and associated trusted partners involved in the competition and may be used for direct marketing purposes.
23. This competition is not open to any persons directly or indirectly involved with the Promoter, or their direct family members.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH