Lucky Campers Win Peugeot 3008 Competition
Lucky Camping and Caravanning Club members Lynda and James Harrison have picked up the keys to their new Peugeot 3008 worth almost £22,000 plus a boot full of Gelert camping equipment courtesy of Club Care Insurance.
The Peugeot 3008 Exclusive HDi 112 FAP 5dr manual Crossover is the passport to adventure! With up to 1604 litres of luggage capacity, high driving position, grip control feature and low emissions (135 g/km); it’s the perfect choice for any camper.
And the good news doesn’t end there as the couple also won one week’s free camping on any UK Camping and Caravanning Club Site plus Club Care car and tent insurance.
Lynda was first notified of the good news by a message on her answering machine and she said: “I remember listening to the message and thinking that it could not be right. We’ve never won anything like this before, so I called Darren Whittington (Membership Services Manager) back and he explained that we really had won the competition! It was a wonderful feeling, we’re overjoyed.”
The couple won the competition after calling Club Care to obtain a quote on their car insurance. Their caravan is already insured with Club Care.
James added: “We think Club Care Insurance offers a great service and we’re obviously delighted that we called them for a quote. We’re looking to sell our current car and this is such a wonderful prize, we’re really thrilled.”
View the winners collecting their new Peugeot 3008 from the Club’s headquarters: http://www.winwithclubcare.co.uk/previous-winners
Club Care offers a broad range of insurances which have been created for members by members and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all those enjoying the outdoor leisure lifestyle.
Club Care Operations Manager Mike Love said: “It’s great to be able to give Lynda and James the new car and we look forward to hearing about some of their forthcoming adventures with their caravan.
“At Club Care, we pride ourselves on offering value for money and we work hard to take on board members’ feedback.
“It’s lovely to meet James and Lynda and I’d like to wish them many happy caravanning adventures with their new towcar.”
Club Care Insurance is the long established provider of insurance for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
For more information on Club Care Insurance products, please visit: www.clubcareinsurance.com or call 01277 243 000
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 111-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- http://www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- http://www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Cotswold Tourism Awards 2012 (Caravan or Camping Site of the Year) – Winchcombe Club Site
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- AA Campsite of the Year Scotland 2012- Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site