Club Care Launches 'Find a Specalist Repairer' Tool
Search Press Releases
Friday 30 March 2012
Find a Repairer Tool
Club Care Insurance has launched a ‘Find a Specialist Repairer’ tool to help touring caravan owners find specialist caravan repairers across the UK.
The new tool, which can be located on the Club Care website (www.clubcareinsurance.com/repairs), holds a database of over 300 repairers, all of which have been used by Club Care Insurance for repair work in the last few years.
Easy access to a local repairer can make all the difference in a stressful situation and the new ‘Find a Caravan Repairer’ system will help both Camping and Caravanning Club members and non-members find a reputable specialised repairer who can help them when their touring caravan is damaged.
Recent data from Club Care suggests that roughly 1 in 30 caravanners are likely to make a claim in 2012.
Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care Insurance said: “It can be stressful when damage occurs to your caravan. At Club Care we want to make it easier for you to find someone capable of repairing your vehicle wherever you may be in the UK.”
To use the tool; visitors simply enter a postcode close to their location and the distance they are willing to travel. For ease of use, all results will be shown on a UK map.
Club Care Insurance is the long established provider of insurance for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Club Care offers a broad range of insurances which have been created for members by members and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all those enjoying the outdoor leisure lifestyle.
For more information on Club Care Insurance products, please visit: www.clubcareinsurance.com
Club Care Insurance is the long-established provider of insurance for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, meeting the specific needs of those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. Club Care specialises in touring caravan insurance, static caravan insurance, motorhome insurance, trailer tent insurance and camping insurance, but offers a host of other products too. You do not have to be a member of the Club to enjoy Club Care’s products, but members receive a discount on premiums and a host of other benefits.
To obtain an interview with Club Care representatives or for media enquiries please contact Sara Drinkwater at Alphaquad on 01789 491610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 111-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- http://www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- http://www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Cotswold Tourism Awards 2012 (Caravan or Camping Site of the Year) – Winchcombe Club Site
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- AA Campsite of the Year Scotland 2012- Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site