New Online Marketplace for Members
Search Press Releases
Thursday 26 April 2012
The Camping and Caravanning Club has strengthened its portfolio of member benefits with the addition of an online Members Marketplace.
The Club has partnered with community buying site buyonetoo.com to offer a one-stop-shop packed full of exclusive offers and member discounts.
The marketplace can be accessed via: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/shopping
eBusiness Marketing Manager Tamsin Smyth said: “Working with Buyonetoo to create this new marketplace is really exciting, it’ll offer members some fantastic deals from a broad range of retailers. The opportunity to offer group deals is particularly special and we expect them to become very popular.”
Buyonetoo Director Adam Hedley added: “It’s a great pleasure to be working with an organisation as dedicated to their members’ needs as The Camping and Caravanning Club.
“The Club consistently delivers high-quality information for its members to enjoy, and the addition of a members’ marketplace extends the benefits of membership even further.
“We look forward to helping the team deliver a convenient one-stop-shop for their members, and supporting their trade partners in bringing best value to the community too.”
The marketplace went live earlier this month.
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site