Club and Elddis Partner to give away Award-Winning Motorhome!
ITV's morning breakfast shows Daybreak and Lorraine are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a fabulous Elddis Aspire 265 motorhome, worth over £51,000, thanks to The Camping and Caravanning Club and Elddis.
ITV is also contributing £20,000 cash towards the prize package, which stands at a phenomenal £71,000!
Viewers can tune in to get details on how they can enter the two-week competition on ITV1 from Monday, May 7 to Friday to May 18, 2012.
The Elddis Aspire 265 is the first family four-berth model to join the award-winning Aspire motorhome range. It boasts a large fixed bed at the rear, alongside a spacious and impressive bathroom, with class-leading design, fixtures and fittings.
Up front, the Aspire 265 has an L-shape seating arrangement with swivel captains' chairs and large stowaway dining table, creating a flexible space for family dining and entertaining. The lounge converts quickly and easily into a further sizeable double bed for family or travelling companions.
The ITV competition, which was filmed at Hayfield (Peak District) and Horsley (Surrey) Camping and Caravanning Club Sites, will be fronted by actress and presenter Hayley Tamaddon and television presenter Suzi Perry.
The Club’s Director General Robert Louden said: “Camping has in many ways transformed lives and it’s the perfect way to enjoy life’s simple pleasures in the great outdoors and share those wonderful moments with family and friends.
“Elddis is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers and has provided our members with world-class motorhomes for as long as I can remember. We’re certain that the lucky winner will enjoy this fantastic motorhome and all of the emotional ‘luxury’ moments that camping brings.”
Rachel Moncrieff, Marketing & Communications Manager at Elddis, added: “Daybreak & Lorraine are renowned for spectacular prize giveaways and we’re delighted, together with our partners at The Camping and Caravanning Club, to be part of one of the most thrilling yet.
“It’s an opportunity of a lifetime for Daybreak & Lorraine viewers to win such a fantastic prize’.”
Former Emmerdale star and winner of Dancing on Ice 2010 Hayley is excited to have worked with ITV on the project and she said: “I absolutely love camping - it’s the perfect way for holidaymakers to enjoy the beautiful countryside and to enjoy a healthy dose of fresh air and goodness.
“I’ve actually got a couple of friends who own motorhomes so I know how much fun and enjoyment this prize will bring to the lucky winner.
“Remember to watch Daybreak and Lorraine on ITV1 from Monday, May 7 for your chance to win – good luck!”
For more information on The Camping and Caravanning Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
For more information on Elddis visit www.elddis.co.uk
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 111-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- http://www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- http://www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Cotswold Tourism Awards 2012 (Caravan or Camping Site of the Year) – Winchcombe Club Site
- • Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integratedommunications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- AA Campsite of the Year Scotland 2012- Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site