Forest Holidays Launches Social Media Campaign
Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping has enhanced its online presence by adding Facebook and Twitter channels to its marketing activity.
The social media platforms will provide campers and caravanners with the opportunity to be a part of an active online community and have the chance to learn about Forest Holidays’ latest news, events, services and competitions.
As an extra incentive, Forest Holidays is currently offering people the chance to win an Apple iPad 2 by becoming a ‘fan’ of its Facebook page.
Become a fan of Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping by visiting; www.facebook.com/forestholidays and clicking the ‘like’ button. Alternatively follow them on Twitter: www.twitter.com/forest_holidays
The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Club Products Manager, Kerry Bhella is enthusiastic about the latest development and said: “Social media is becoming an increasingly popular communication platform for businesses and it’s a great opportunity for Forest Holidays to engage with a wider audience.
“Our social media presence will provide us with an extra resource to further understand our campers’ requirements
“We look forward to creating a dynamic and mutually beneficial relationship with our fans and followers.”
Forest Holidays has a variety of online resources including its website (www.campingintheforest.co.uk) which currently attracts approximately over 182,000 unique visitors a month.
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- Forest Holidays offers naturally inspired short breaks and holidays set amongst the woodlands of the Forestry Commission and is managed under agreement by The Camping and Caravanning Club.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club took over the management of all Forest Holidays Touring Sites from November 1, 2010.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping.
- There are 20 award-winning Forest Holidays Touring Sites across the UK: Ardgartan, Cashel, Cobleland, Bracelands, Christchurch, Aldridge Hill, Ashurst, Denny Wood, Matley Wood, Hollands Wood, Holmsley, Ocknell, Longbeech, Roundhill, Setthorns, Beddgelert, Spiers House, Thorpe, Postern Hill.
- Forest Holidays Touring Sites offer Forest Ranger experiences including: Dusk watch, Forest Survival and Young Explorers.
- National Awards include:
- 2 Gold David Bellamy Conservation Awards 2011
- 2 Silver David Bellamy Conservation Awards 2011
- 6 Gold Green Tourism Business Scheme Awards 2011
- 9 Silver Green Tourism Business Scheme Awards 2011
- 5 Silver Green Tourism Business Scheme Awards 2011