Christmas Camping at Teversal Club Site
Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club Site is celebrating the festive season by offering two unique Christmas camping packages.
Campers can enjoy excursions to Chatsworth House and Gardens and the beautiful Lincoln Christmas Market from just £34.80 per person, per package.
The lower floors of Chatsworth House will be decorated in a visual celebration of traditional Christmas carols and will offer inspiring gift ideas, intimate twilight openings, nativities and Christmas market stalls.
Additionally campers will also enjoy the traditional Lincoln Christmas Market which will be full of cultural entertainment, accommodating hundreds of Christmas market stalls on its cobbled streets within the medieval square and surrounding area.
Both packages offer up to four nights camping on a fully-serviced pitch, plus entry fees and return coach transportation from the Club Site to each destination, fully inclusive in the price.
Teversal franchisees, Chris and Jayne Woods, were delighted to be able to offer such sought after excursions and said: “Camping is not often associated with the Christmas period but it’s such a fantastic opportunity to spend time with loved ones and to enjoy the campsite community camaraderie.
“Both of our Chatsworth and Lincoln excursions provide the perfect chance for campers to buy their Christmas gifts and soak up the festive atmosphere in two of the country’s most charming locations.
“Our award-winning site is located on the edge of the Peak District and provides the perfect opportunity to explore famous local heritage sites, view beautiful countryside and enjoy the walking and cycling trails which can be accessed directly from the site.”
The dates for the Chatsworth package are: Monday, December 5 to Friday, December 9 or Tuesday, December 6 to Thursday, December 8.
The dates for the Lincoln Christmas Market package are: Tuesday, November 29 to Friday, December 2 or Friday, December 2 to Monday, December 5.
To book a place please contact the Site directly on 01623 551838.
For more information visit: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/teversal
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- For more information about Visit Peak District & Derbyshire visit www.visitpeakdistrict.com
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)