Win a Peugeot 3008 with Club Care Insurance
Club Care Insurance is offering campers the chance to win a brand new Peugeot 3008 worth almost £22,000 plus enough Gelert camping equipment to fill the boot!
The Peugeot 3008 Exclusive HDi 112 FAP 5dr manual Crossover is the passport to adventure! With up to 1604 litres of luggage capacity, high driving position, grip control feature and low emissions (135 g/km); it’s the perfect choice for any camper.
And the good news doesn’t end there as the lucky winner will also receive one weeks free camping on any UK Club Site plus Club Care, car and tent insurance.
To enter, simply obtain a quote for one of Club Care's listed Insurance products by visiting: www.wina3008.co.uk or call: 01277 243000 (terms and conditions apply).
Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care, was elated to be able to offer such a sought after prize and he said: ““We are delighted to have teamed up with Peugeot to give campers the chance to win such an exciting prize.
“The Peugeot 3008 is a spectacular car, demonstrated by its achievements in What Car? magazine’s Car of the Year Awards where it was voted as the ‘Best Crossover’ vehicle for 2011. It’s the perfect car for a touring adventure.
“Both members and non – members can enter the competition, just get quotation from Club Care – you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the price!”
The competition closes on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
Club Care Insurance is the long established provider of insurance for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Club Care offers a broad range of insurances which have been created for members by members and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all those enjoying the outdoor leisure lifestyle.
For more information on Club Care Insurance products, please visit: www.clubcareinsurance.com
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)