Sleep Under the Stars in a Safari Tent
Teversal's Safari Tent
Escape the urban jungle and spend a night under canvas in Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club Site’s new luxurious Safari Tents!
The pre-erected tents comfortably sleep up to four people and come fully equipped with modern amenities– all from just £40 per night!
Items provided include; one double bed, two twin beds, mattresses, pillows, duvets, lamps, bedside tables, a table and chairs, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, saucepans, a fridge, a water carrier, deckchairs and a barbeque.
Additionally campers will be able to take advantage of the tent’s built in kitchen which comes complete with a two-ring gas burner, grill and sink.
Teversal Franchisees, Jayne and Chris Woods are delighted with the Safari Tents and they said: “Campers that visit our site expect a high level of service and accommodation and our new tents will not disappoint.
“As a site, we are continuously looking for ways to enhance our customers’ experiences and this is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors in a more luxurious environment.
“Teversal is located on the edge of the Peak District and provides the perfect opportunity to explore famous local heritage sites, view beautiful countryside and enjoy the walking and cycling trails which can be accessed directly from the site.”
Camper Susan Brodie, travelled with her family to experience Teversal’s Safari Tents and she added: “My son was thrilled when he saw the tents, they’re fantastic fun for all the family.
“With a fully opening frontage and sun canopy area, we were able to ‘bring the outside in’ yet still feel pampered in the tent’s lavish interior.
“There’s just no competition – we’ll stay in a Safari Tent every time we camp!”
The Safari Tents cost:
Low Season: £40 per night.
Mid Season: £50 per night
High Season: £60 per night.
The Safari Tents are available to book for a week’s stay (Saturday to Saturday). A short break (minimum of three nights) can be booked if the tent is available two weeks prior the arrival date.
A non refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance due to be paid 28 days prior to arrival.
For a short break, full payment is required at the time of booking.
For more information, please visit: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/alternative-camping/safari-tents-at-teversal
To book a Safari Tent please contact the Site direct on: 01623 551 838.
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)