Experience an Argentinian Adventure
The Camping and Caravanning Club is exclusively offering its members the opportunity to experience an escorted motorhome tour of Argentina.
The 44-day tour departs from the UK on September 15, 2011 and returns on October 28.
Campers will travel through the beautiful countryside of northern Argentina taking in highlights such as the bustling city of Buenos Aires and the renowned area of Mendoza.
The tour will reach a climax with a with a flight to Iguazu, situated on the Brazil/Argentina/Paraguay border for a relaxing three night hotel stay where campers will have the opportunity to view the spectacular Iguazu Falls.
Richard Grimsdale, Travel Services Director, is delighted to be able to offer Club members such an exceptional itinerary.
He said: “Our escorted tour of Argentina provides campers with the perfect chance to explore what is such a magnificent country.
“Argentina is famous for the tango dance and the buzzing metropolis of Buenos Aires but there are an abundance of other natural wonders for all to enjoy.
“So take in the breath-taking scenery and immerse yourself in the local Argentinean culture for a truly memorable holiday.”
The total cost of the tour is £5,950 per person which includes flights, basic motorhome hire, hotels, campsite fees and all excursions.
Upgraded vehicles can be arranged, subject to availability and supplement.
The Club’s Motorhome Touring Holidays customise every holiday to meet members’ needs from booking ferries, campsites and insurance to a fully inclusive holiday.
Pre-book to secure your place by telephoning: 0845 601 0905
For more information visit: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad/worldwide/argentina
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)