Enjoy Self-Catered Holidays in Luxury Accommodation
The Camping and Caravanning Club has released details of its new self-catering portfolio for 2011 which, for the first time, includes luxury accommodation at Theobalds Park Club Site and Alton, The Star.
The new self-catering holiday caravans at Alton, The Star opened on Tuesday (March 1) whilst the Club’s luxury lodges will be available to book from Friday, April 1.
Both sites are in the perfect location to explore some of the country’s most popular attractions, whilst still being surrounded by woodland and open camping areas.
The Club also offers self-catering accommodation in an additional 12 picturesque locations across the UK including; Yorkshire, Carmarthenshire, Hertfordshire, the Cotswolds, the Lake District, Nottinghamshire, Dorset, the Isle of Wight, Somerset, the Scottish Borders and Cornwall.
Bob Hill, Sites Director, said: “Our self-catering holidays have always been very popular and we will continue to provide exceptional accommodation in some of the country’s most beautiful areas.
“There has never been a better time to enjoy an inexpensive self-catering holiday as the Club has frozen its site fee prices before VAT for the first time in 10 years, ensuring a cost effective holiday.
“We hope campers take advantage of this opportunity and explore our alternative camping options.”
The Club’s new self-catering holiday brochure can be found in the March edition of Camping & Caravanning magazine.
For further information contact 024 7647 5087 or visit: www.clubselfcatering.co.uk
For further media information or images, please contact us:
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)