Club Welcomes New Sales Staff
Three new Sales Representatives have today joined the holiday homes team at The Camping and Caravanning Club.
All holiday home sales operations will be dealt with in-house, meaning that the Club can now spread the Friendly Club ethos throughout its whole team.
Mike Nicholas, National Holiday Homes Manager, said of the change: “We are looking forward to working with the new sales team who will work closely across our range of sites.
“We believe that this can only make our holiday home offering stronger as the experience the customer receives is the same from start to finish. We will also be focusing on after-sales, meaning that our existing owners benefit too.”
The three new Sales Representatives are Mark Graham (Southern England and Wales), Cameron Nicholas (Northern England) and Mike Reid (Scotland).
Mark Graham is eager to get to work and added: “I am really looking forward to working directly with the teams on-site and at Club Headquarters.
“I will be channelling all of my energy on helping people to find their perfect holiday home, and who better to do that with than the UK’s leading outdoor expert?”
To find out more about holiday homes from The Camping and Caravanning Club, please visit www.clubholidayhomes.co.uk or call 0844 770 6860.
For further media information or images, please contact us:
- Pictures are available to accompany this release, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)