Win a Canon 550D SLR Camera with the Club
Shake off the winter blues and enter The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Facebook competition.
Facebook fans have the opportunity to win a much sought-after Canon 550D Digital SLR camera - the perfect prize to capture all of those real richness moments.
To enter, simply ‘like’ the Club’s Facebook page –www.facebook.com/thefriendlyclub - and upload an image that best represents the spirit of camping.
The Club launched its social media platforms in 2010 and is continuing to build a strong online presence. Campers can also follow the Club on Twitter (www.twitter.com/campandcaravan).
Erika Coghlan, the Club’s Marketing and Communications Director, said: “Social media is still very much in its infancy but we are extremely pleased with the high levels of engagement across all of our social channels.
“As a thank you to our fans we are delighted to offer such a high commended prize and we look forward to viewing all of their camping images.”
The Club’s social media platforms provide additional opportunities for campers to discuss all aspects of camping, view Club Site images and videos and learn about The Club’s latest news, events and offers.
The Club now has a variety of online resources including The Club’s website (www.thecampingandcaravanningclub.co.uk) which currently attracts approximately 300,000 unique visitors a month.
Become a fan of the Club on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thefriendlyclub or follow us on Twitter; www.twitter.com/campandcaravan
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)