Exclusive Camping at Bolesworth Classic
The Camping and Caravanning Club has partnered with the Bolesworth Showjumping Classic and Country Fair to offer campers a unique Event Camp Site at Bolesworth Castle, near Chester.
The event will run from Thursday, June 9 to Sunday, June 12, 2011 and is one of the UK's most innovative and entertaining equestrian events combining world-class sport with family entertainment, food and fashion.
Highlights of the week will also include; a live performance by X Factor’s Ruth Lorenzo, cooking demonstrations by celebrity chef Brian Mellor, an appearance by television hairdresser Tommy van der Veken and Hall’s Antiques Roadshow.
The sporting action includes the spectacular Bolesworth Classic Showjumping Grand Prix, the exciting qualifier for the Express Eventing Series 2011 and 40 other equestrian classes. .
Children will also have the chance to ride ponies, walk on water in WOW balls on Bolesworth Lake and see the fabulous Jive Pony equestrian display team.
Darren Whittington, the Club’s Membership Services Manager, is delighted to be working with the Bolesworth Classic team and said: “As a Club, we are continuously searching for events which will interest and excite our members and Bolesworth Classic is a perfect example.
“We hope our members take advantage of this exciting opportunity and enjoy what is sure to be a fantastic week.”
Camping costs £40 per pitch per night from Thursday to Saturday (including VAT). Campers wishing to stay on Wednesday and Sunday nights will be charged an extra £20 per pitch per night.
With a minimum stay of 2 nights and with show tickets included, this event offers fantastic value to members.
There are no toilet or shower facilities available on site, however campers will be able to access the toilets inside the show.
The Club’s Event Camp Sites offer alternative pitches to commercial sites by utilising land exclusively available to the Club.
To book your pitch, please contact the Club’s Membership Contact Centre on 0845 130 7633 or 024 7647 5426
For more information visit: www.bolesworthclassic.co.uk
For further media information or images, please ContactUs
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)